You must set sharing and firewall system preferences on your Mac to allow the transfer of files needed to create the virtual machine from the physical PC.
- Select System Preferences in the Apple menu and click Sharing in the Internet & Network section.
- Select File Sharing, and click Options.
- Select Share files and folders using SMB for the appropriate accounts and click Done.
- Click Show All to return to System Preferences.
- Click Security in the Personal section and click Firewall to go to the Firewall panel.
- Make sure incoming connections for SMB file sharing is allowed.
- Close the System Preferences window.
What to do next
Determine how to connect your Mac to your physical PC.