The HCX Connector OVA is used when deploying VMware HCX at the legacy site in legacy-to-vSphere cloud environments.
Before you can download the HCX Connector OVA, you must install, activate, and configure the HCX Cloud Manager.
- Navigate to the HCX Cloud Manager service interface: https://hcxcloudmgr-ip-or-fqdn.
- Log in using the vSphere SSO user credentials (or vCloud Directory system administrator in VCD-integrated HCX Managers).
- Navigate to the Administration tab.
- Navigate to System Updates using the left-side menu.
- Click Request Download Link.
What to do next
Deploy the downloaded HCX Connector OVA in the vCenter Server. See Deploying the Installer OVA in the vSphere Client.
Note: The same procedure for deploying the installer OVA applies to deploying the Connector OVA.