In vCloud Automation Center, administrators must create a service to entitle users to catalog items.
About this task
If you have been using vCloud Automation Center, you might have already created these services or equivalent ones.
Verify that you have administrator credentials for the Orchestrator server. The account must be a member of the vCenter Orchestrator Admin group configured to authenticate through vCenter Single Sign-On.
Familiarize yourself with the procedures for creating services in vCloud Automation Center. The vCloud Automation Center documentation is available at https://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/vcac-pubs.html.
- Log in to vCloud Automation Center as an administrator.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Select .
- Create a service for the delegated administrators business group.
- Click the Add Service (+) icon.
- On the Details tab, supply a name, and in the Status list, select Active.
- Click Add.
- Repeat the step to create a service for the end users business group.
What to do next
Create entitlements for delegated administrators and end users.