One of the required parameters for the workflows in the vCAC61 folder is vCAC User. You must configure that parameter to be requested by a principal ID.
This procedure pertains only to the workflows that delegated administrators run. For the end-user self-service workflows in the vCAC61 folder, see Make vCAC61 Self-Service Workflows Use Specific Pools.
Workflows exposed through vCloud Automation Center can be customized using the vCloud Automation Center form editor interface. You can hide fields or rearrange them and add cosmetic improvements to fit into the organization service catalog. Add the blueprint for the specific workflow and customize as needed. You can convert any workflow field to a text box or provide values to display so that users can select from a drop-down list.
- Verify that you have administrator credentials for the Orchestrator server. The account must be a member of the vCenter Orchestrator Admin group configured to authenticate through vCenter Single Sign-On.
- Verify that a connection has been made to the View pod by running the Add View Pod in Configuration workflow. See Configure the Connection to a View Pod.
- Verify that vCloud Automation Center is configured to communicate with the vCenter Orchestrator server so that the vCenter Orchestrator workflows are available.
- Log in to vCloud Automation Center as an administrator.
- Select .
- Click the Add Blueprint (+) icon.
- Navigate through the vCenter Orchestrator workflow library and select a workflow from the folder.
- Click Next, and specify the workflow name and description that will appear in the vCloud Automation Center service catalog.
- Click Next, and on the Blueprint Form tab, edit the vCACUser field.
- Click in the vCACUser text box and click the Edit (pencil) icon.
- In the Edit Form Field - vCACUser dialog box, click the Constraints tab.
- Click to expand the Value: drop-down list.
- Select the Field radio button and click to expand the Request Info item.
- Click to expand the Requested by item and select Principal ID.
- Click to expand the Visible: drop-down list.
- Select the Constant radio button and select No to hide this parameter in catalog request.
- Click Submit.
- On the Provisioned Resource tab, click Add.
The blueprint is added to the Service Blueprints page, and the status is set to Draft.
- To publish the blueprint, select Publish from the Actions list for the blueprint.
The item now appears on thetab.
What to do next
Configure the catalog item for this service.