Before users can access remote desktops or applications, they must be entitled to use a desktop or application pool.
Create a desktop or application pool.
- Select the desktop or application pool.
Add an entitlement for a desktop pool
In View Administrator, selectand click the name of the desktop pool.
Add an entitlement for an application pool
In View Administrator, selectand click the name of the application pool.
- Select Add entitlement from the Entitlements drop-down menu.
- Click Add, select one or more search criteria, and click Find to find users or groups based on your search criteria.
Domain local groups are filtered out of search results for mixed-mode domains. You cannot entitle users in domain local groups if your domain is configured in mixed mode.
- Select the users or groups you want to entitle to the desktops or applications in the pool and click OK.
- Click OK to save your changes.