In vRealize Automation, administrators can configure workflows to appear in the catalog for delegated administrators and end users.
- Verify that you have administrator credentials for the Orchestrator server. The account must be a member of the vRealize Orchestrator Admin group configured to authenticate through vCenter Single Sign-On.
- Verify that you have published the workflow as a service blueprint. See Bind vCAC Workflows to a vCAC User.
- Log in to vRealize Automation as an administrator.
- Select .
- Click the item name in the list.
- On Configure Catalog Item tab, from the Service list, select the service for the delegated administrator or end user and click Update.
The workflow is now ready to be run by the delegated administrator or end user. When the delegated administrator or end user logs in to vRealize Automation and goes to the Catalog tab, the service, or workflow, is listed. The user clicks the Request button, completes the form that appears, and clicks Submit to run the workflow.
To check the status of the request, the user can go to the Request tab.
The primary administrator can check status by logging in to Orchestrator, clicking the expander button next to the workflow, and selecting to the workflow run.