You can assign one or more ThinApp applications to a particular machine.
Scan an application repository and add selected ThinApp applications to View Administrator. See Add ThinApp Applications to View Administrator.
- In View Administrator, select and double-click the name of the machine in the Machine column.
- On the Summary tab, click Add Assignment in the ThinApps pane.
The ThinApp applications that are not already assigned to the machine appear in the table.
- To find a particular application, type the name of the application in the Find text box and click Find.
- Select a ThinApp application to assign to the machine and click Add.
Repeat this step to add multiple applications.
- Select an installation type and click OK.
Option Action Streaming Installs a shortcut to the application on the machine. The shortcut points to the application on the network share that hosts the repository. Users must have access to the network share to run the application. Full Installs the full application on the machine's local file system.Some ThinApp applications do not support both installation types. How the application package was created determines which installation types are available.
View Administrator begins installing the ThinApp applications a few minutes later. After the installation is finished, the applications are available to all of the users of the remote desktop that is hosted by the virtual machine.