Horizon Client software and the mobile devices on which you install Horizon Client must meet certain version requirements to support Unity Touch.
- View desktop
To support Unity Touch, the following software must be installed in the virtual machine that the end user will access:
- You install the Unity Touch feature by installing View Agent 6.0 or later. See Install View Agent on a Virtual Machine.
- Operating systems: Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Horizon Client software
Unity Touch is supported on the following
Horizon Client versions:
- Horizon Client 2.0 for iOS or later
- Horizon Client 2.0 for Android or later
- Mobile device operating systems
Unity Touch is supported on the following mobile device operating systems:
- iOS 5.0 and later
- Android 3 (Honeycomb), Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), and Android 4.1 and 4.2 (Jelly Bean)