You can configure user-level policies to affect specific users. User-level policy settings always take precedence over their equivalent global and desktop pool-level policy settings.
Familiarize yourself with the policy descriptions. See View Policies.
- In View Administrator, select .
- Double-click the ID of the desktop pool and click the Policies tab.
The Policies tab shows the current policy settings. When a setting is inherited from the equivalent global policy, Inherit appears in the Desktop Pool Policy column.
- Click User Overrides and then click Add User.
- To find a user, click Add, type the name or description of the user, and then click Find.
- Select one or more users from the list, click OK, and then click Next.
The Add Individual Policy dialog box appears.
- Configure the View policies and click Finish to save your changes.