Before you can add certificates to the Windows Certificate Store, you must add the Certificate snap-in to the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) on the Windows Server host on which the View server is installed.
Verify that the MMC and Certificate snap-in are available on the Windows Server computer on which the View server is installed.
- On the Windows Server computer, click Start and type mmc.exe.
- In the MMC window, go to .
- In the Add or Remove Snap-ins window, select Certificates and click Add.
- In the Certificates snap-in window, select Computer account, click Next, select Local computer, and click Finish.
- In the Add or Remove snap-in window, click OK.
What to do next
Import the SSL server certificate into the Windows Certificate Store.