To create the localization resources for vSphere Web Client, administrators can run the Clone Localization Resources workflow, located in the Configuration folder.
Bind the workflow to a pod and, optionally, to a pool. See Bind vSphereWebClient Workflows to Specific Pods and Pools in vRealize Orchestrator.
Verify that you have administrator credentials for the Orchestrator server. The account must be a member of the vRealize Orchestrator Admin group configured to authenticate through vCenter Single Sign-On.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator, and select Design from the drop-down menu in the upper-left portion of the screen.
- Click the Resources view and navigate to the folder that contains the duplicated workflow that you used to bind the workflow to a pod.
- In that folder, create a subfolder and, for the folder name, specify the same name used for the duplicated workflow.
The folder name must exactly match the duplicated workflow name and must be in the same folder as the workflow.
- Click the Workflows view and navigate to .
- Expand the Configuration item, right-click the Clone localization resources workflow and select Start workflow.
- Complete the form that appears.
Click Not Set and select the original workflow that you duplicated to bind the workflow to a pod.
Click Not Set and select the workflow that you duplicated.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
If the workflow completes successfully, you can go to the Resources view, expand the folder you created, and see the properties files that were created for each language.