Access is denied when Horizon Client connects with RSA SecurID authentication.
- In View Administrator, select .
- On the Connection Servers tab, select the View Connection Server and click Edit.
- On the Authentication tab, select Clear node secret.
- Click OK to clear the node secret.
- On the computer that is running RSA Authentication Manager, select .
- Select .
- Select View Connection Server from the list and deselect the Node Secret Created check box.
Node Secret Created is selected by default each time you edit it.
- Click OK.