A security server or a View Connection Server instance that is used for secure Horizon Client connections might show as red in View Administrator if certificate revocation checking cannot be performed on the server's SSL certificate.
- On the View Connection Server computer, open a command-line window with the Run as administrator setting.
For example, click Start, type cmd, right-click the cmd.exe icon, and select Run as administrator.
- Type netsh and press Enter.
- Type winhttp and press Enter.
- Type show proxy and press Enter.
Netshell shows that the proxy was set to DIRECT connection. With this setting, the View Connection Server computer cannot connect to the Internet if a proxy is in use in your organization.
- Configure the proxy settings.
For example, at the netsh winhttp> prompt, type import proxy source=ie.
The proxy settings are imported to the View Connection Server computer.
- Verify the proxy settings by typing show proxy.
- Restart the VMware Horizon View Connection Server service.
- On the View Administrator dashboard, verify that the security server or View Connection Server icon is green.