You create a manual farm as part of the process to give users access to applications or RDS desktops.
- Set up the RDS hosts that belong to the farm. See Setting Up Remote Desktop Services Hosts.
- Verify that all the RDS hosts have the Available status. In View Administrator, select and check the status of each RDS host on the RDS Hosts tab.
- Gather the configuration information you must provide to create the farm. See Worksheet for Creating a Manual Farm.
- In View Administrator, click .
- Click Add to enter the configuration information that you gathered in the worksheet.
- Select Manual Farm.
- Follow the prompts in the wizard to create the farm.
Use the configuration information that you gathered in the worksheet. You can go directly back to any wizard page that you completed by clicking the page name in the navigation panel.
- Select the RDS hosts to add to the farm and click Next.
- Click Finish.
In View Administrator, you can now view the farm by clicking.