When you assign a tag to a desktop pool, only users who connect to a View Connection Server instance that has a matching tag can access the desktops in that pool.
You can assign a tag when you add or edit a desktop pool.
Assign tags to one or more View Connection Server instances.
- In View Administrator, select .
- Select the pool that you want to assign a tag to.
Option Action Assign a tag to a new pool Click Add to start the Add Desktop Pool wizard and define and identify the pool. Assign a tag to an existing pool Select the pool and click Edit.
- Go to the Desktop Pool Settings page.
Option Action Pool settings for a new pool Click Desktop Pool Settings in the Add Desktop Pool wizard. Pool settings for an existing pool Click the Desktop Pool Settings tab.
- Click Browse next to Connection Server restrictions and configure the View Connection Server instances that can access the desktop pool.
Option Action Make the pool accessible to any View Connection Server instance Select No Restrictions. Make the pool accessible only to View Connection Server instances that have those tags Select Restricted to these tags and select one or more tags. You can use the check boxes to select multiple tags.
- Click OK to save your changes.