You run the Add View Pod workflow to provide the appropriate credentials for all workflow operations to be performed by the View Connection Server instance.
Verify that the fully qualified domain name of the View Connection Server instance can be resolved from the machine where the Orchestrator server is running.
Verify that you have administrator credentials for the Orchestrator server. The account must be a member of the vRealize Orchestrator Admin group configured to authenticate through vCenter Single Sign-On.
Verify that you have the credentials of a user that has the View Administrators role. The users and groups that have the View Administrators role were specified in View Administrator when the View Connection Server instance was installed and set up.
- Log in to Orchestrator as an administrator.
- Click the Workflows view in Orchestrator.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, select Add View Pod in Configuration workflow. and navigate to the
- Right-click the Add View Pod in Configuration workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide a name for the pod.
- Provide the fully qualified domain name of the machine on which the View Connection Server instance is installed.
- Provide the credentials of a user that has the View Administrators role.
- Verify and accept the SSL certificate information.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
After the workflow runs, you can click the expander button to see the status.
What to do next
Add a delegated administrator.