You can replace the default port that controls the PCoIP Secure Gateway (PSG) service that runs on a Connection Server instance or security server. You might need to perform this task to avoid port contention.
About this task
The PCoIP Secure Gateway listens for control connections on the local TCP port 50060 by default.
- Create or edit the locked.properties file in the SSL gateway configuration folder on the Connection Server or security server computer where the PCoIP Secure Gateway is running.
For example: install_directory\VMware\VMware View\Server\sslgateway\conf\locked.properties
The properties in the locked.properties file are case sensitive.
- Add the psgControlPort property to the locked.properties file.
- Start the Windows Registry Editor on the same machine.
- Navigate to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Teradici\SecurityGateway registry key.
- Under this registry key, add the following String (REG_SZ) value with your updated port number.
The port number for TCPControl Port is the same as the port number for psgControlPort.
- Restart the Connection Server service or security server service to make your changes take effect.