After you install theJMP Server and configure the JMP settings, you can begin using the JMP Integrated Workflow features to create, modify, duplicate, or delete JMP assignments.
You must first install JMP Server and configure the JMP settings before you can start creating JMP assignments. See VMware Horizon JMP Server Installation and Setup Guide and Configure JMP Settings for the First Time for more information.
- Verify that the Horizon 7 instance that is registered with the JMP setting is up and running.
- Ensure that there is at least one Active Directory domain registered with the JMP setting.
- Verify that the App Volumes instance that you registered with the JMP setting is up and running.
- Verify that the Dynamic Environment Manager configuration share defined in the JMP setting is up and running.
- Click Edit to correct the issues manually.
- Click Repair to have the JMP Server attempt to fix the issues found on the current JMP assignment.
- Click Force Delete to remove the JMP assignment completely.