Horizon Administrator cannot install a ThinApp application.
The ThinApp application installation status shows either Pending Install or Install Error.
Common causes for this problem include the following:
- There was not enough disk space on the machine to install the ThinApp application.
- Network connectivity was lost between the Connection Server host and the machine or between the Connection Server host and the application repository.
- The ThinApp application was not accessible in the network share.
- The ThinApp application was previously installed or the directory or file already exists on the machine.
You can see the Horizon Agent and Connection Server log files for more information about the cause of the problem.
Horizon Agent log files are located on the machine in drive:\ProgramData\VMware\VDM\logs.
Connection Server log files are located on the Connection Server host in the drive:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\VMware\VDM\logs directory.
- In Horizon Administrator, select .
- Click the name of the ThinApp application.
- On the Machines tab, select the machine and click Retry Install to reinstall the ThinApp application.