Each type of client has its own method for configuring the protocols and cipher suites used.
You should change the security protocols in Horizon Client only if your View server does not support the current settings. If you configure a security protocol for Horizon Client that is not enabled on the View server to which the client connects, a TLS/SSL error occurs and the connection fails.
To change the protocols and ciphers from their default values, use the client-specific mechanism:
- On Windows client systems, you can use either a group policy setting or a Windows Registry setting.
- On Windows 10 UWP client systems, you can use the SSL Options setting in the Horizon Client options.
- On Linux client systems, you can use either configuration file properties or command-line options.
- On Mac client systems, you can use a Preference setting in Horizon Client.
- On iOS, Android, and Chrome OS client systems, you can use an Advanced SSL Options setting in the Horizon Client settings.
For more information, see the Horizon Client documentation.