You must download the private key that is associated with the TLS certificate on the intermediate server. The private key must be imported with the certificate into the Horizon 7 servers.
- Connect to the intermediate server and find the TLS certificates that are presented to clients sending HTTPS requests.
- Find the certificate that is used for Horizon 7 and download its private key.
Example: Download a Private Key from a F5 BIG-IP LTM System
This example uses F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) as an intermediate server. The example is intended to give you a general idea of how you might download a private key from your own intermediate server.
Before you start, verify that you are connected to the F5 BIG-IP LTM configuration utility.
- On the Main tab of the navigation pane, expand Local Traffic and click SSL certificates.
The utility displays a list of certificates installed on the system.
- In the Name column, click the name of the certificate that is used for Horizon 7.
- On the menu bar, click Key.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Export.
The utility displays the existing private key in the Key Text box.
- From the Key File setting, click Download file_name..
The private key is downloaded as a KEY file.