Create a manual farm as part of the process to give users access to published applications or desktops.
- Set up the RDS hosts that belong to the farm. See Setting Up Remote Desktop Services Hosts.
- Verify that all the RDS hosts have the Available status. In Horizon Console, select and check the status of each RDS host on the RDS Hosts tab.
- Gather the configuration information you must provide to create the farm. See Worksheet for Creating a Manual Farm in Horizon Console.
- In Horizon Console, select .
- Click Add.
- Select Manual Farm.
- Follow the prompts in the wizard to create the farm.
Use the configuration information you gathered in the worksheet. You can go directly back to any wizard page by clicking the page name in the navigation pane.
- Select the RDS hosts to add to the farm and click Next.
- Click Finish.
What to do next
Create a published application or desktop pool.