You can edit an existing application pool to configure settings such as display name, version, publisher, path, start folder, parameters, and description. You cannot change the ID or access group of an application pool.
- Familiarize yourself with the settings of an application pool.
- You might need to configure an anti-affinity rule to ensure that Connection Server launches the application only on RDS hosts that have sufficient resources to run the application.
- In Horizon Console, select .
- Select a pool and click Edit.
- Make changes to the pool settings.
- Click OK.