View Agent Direct-Connection (VADC) Plug-In is installed on machines where Horizon 7 Agent is already installed. For a list of operating systems that Horizon 7 Agent supports, see "Supported Operating Systems for Horizon Agent" in the Horizon 7 Installation document.
VADC Plug-In has the following additional requirements:
- The virtual or physical machine that has VADC Plug-In installed must have a minimum of 128 MB of video RAM to function properly.
- For a virtual machine, you must install VMware Tools before you install Horizon 7 Agent.
- A physical machine supports Windows 10 Enterprise version 1803 or version 1809.
- A virtual machine that has VADC Plug-In installed supports Blast and PCoIP protocols.
- A physical machine that has VADC Plug-In installed supports Blast protocol only.