After you create users for unauthenticated access, you must enable unauthenticated access in the Connection Server to enable users to connect and access published applications.
- In Horizon Administrator, select .
- Click the Connection Servers tab.
- Select the Connection Server instance and click Edit.
- Click the Authentication tab.
- Change Unauthenticated Access to Enabled.
- From the Default unauthenticated access user drop-down menu, select a user as the default user.
The default user must be present on the local pod in a Cloud Pod Architecture environment. If you select a default user from a different pod, Connection Server creates the user on the local pod before it makes the user the default user.
- (Optional) : Enter the default session timeout for the user.
The default session timeout is 10 minutes after being idle.
- Click OK.
What to do next
Entitle unauthenticated users to published applications. See Entitle Unauthenticated Access Users to Published Applications.