Administrators can create users for unauthenticated access to published applications. After an administrator configures a user for unauthenticated access, the user can log in to the Connection Server instance from Horizon Client only with unauthenticated access.
- Verify that the Active Directory (AD) user for whom you want to configure unauthenticated access for has a valid UPN. Only an AD user can be configured as an unauthenticated access user.
- In Horizon Administrator, select Users and Groups.
- On the Unauthenticated Access tab, click Add.
- In the Add Unauthenticated User wizard, select one or more search criteria and click Find to find users based on your search criteria.
The user must have a valid UPN.
- Select a user and click Next.
Repeat this step to add multiple users.
- (Optional) Enter the user alias.
The default user alias is the user name that was configured for the AD account. End users can use the user alias to log in to the Connection Server instance from Horizon Client.
- (Optional) Review the user details and add comments.
- Click Finish.
What to do next
Enable unauthenticated access for users in Connection Server. See, Enable Unauthenticated Access for Users.