You must download the CA-signed SSL certificate that is installed on the intermediate server so that it can be imported into the external-facing View servers.
- Connect to the intermediate server and find the SSL certificates that are presented to clients sending HTTPS requests.
- Find and download the SSL certificate that is used for View.
Download an SSL Certificate from an F5 BIG-IP LTM System
This example uses F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) as an intermediate server. The example is intended to give you a general idea of how you might download a certificate from your own intermediate server.
Before you start, verify that the F5 BIG-IP LTM system is deployed with View. Check that you completed the tasks in the F5 deployment guide, Deploying the BIG-IP LTM System with VMware View, located at http://www.f5.com/pdf/deployment-guides/f5-vmware-view-dg.pdf.
- Connect to the F5 BIG-IP LTM configuration utility.
- On the Main tab of the navigation pane, expand Local Traffic and click SSL certificates.
The utility displays a list of certificates that are installed on the system.
- In the Name column, click the name of the certificate that is used for View.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Export.
The utility displays the existing SSL certificate in the Certificate Text box.
- From the Certificate File setting, click Download file_name.
The SSL certificate is downloaded as a CRT file.