You can use Horizon Administrator to uninitialize the Cloud Pod Architecture feature.
You need to uninitialize the Cloud Pod Architecture feature on only one pod in the pod federation. If the pod federation contains multiple pods, you must unjoin the other pods before you begin the uninitialization process. See Remove a Pod From the Pod Federation.
- Log in to the Horizon Administrator user interface for any Connection Server instance in the pod.
- In Horizon Administrator, select .
- In the Pod Federation pane, click Uninitialize.
- Click OK to begin the uninitialization process.
After the uninitialization process is finished, your entire Cloud Pod Architecture configuration, including sites, home sites, and global entitlements, is deleted.
- When Horizon Administrator prompts you to reload the client, click OK.
After the Horizon Administrator user interface is refreshed, Global Entitlements no longer appears under Catalog and Sites no longer appears under View Configuration in the Horizon Administrator Inventory panel.