If you plan to restrict access to a global entitlement based on the Connection Server instance that users initially connect to when they select the global entitlement, you must first assign one or more tags to the Connection Server instance.
Become familiar with the restricted global entitlements feature. See Restricting Access to Global Entitlements.
- Log in to Horizon Administrator for the Connection Server instance.
- Select .
- Click the Connection Servers tab, select the Connection Server instance, and click Edit.
- Type one or more tags in the Tags text box.
Separate multiple tags with a comma or semicolon.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Repeat these steps for each Connection Server instance to which you want to assign tags.
What to do next
When you create or edit a global entitlement, select the tags that are associated with the Connection Server instances that you want to access the global entitlement. See Create and Configure a Global Entitlement, or Modify Attributes or Policies for a Global Entitlement.