To run View in an IPv6 environment, you must be aware of the requirements and choices that are specific to IPv6 when you perform certain administrative tasks.
Before you install View, you must have a working IPv6 environment. The following View administrative tasks have options that are specific to IPv6.
- Installing View Connection Server. See Install View Connection Server with a New Configuration.
- Installing View Replica Server. See Install a Replicated Instance of View Connection Server.
- Installing View Security Server. See Install a Security Server.
- Configuring the PCoIP External URL. See Configuring External URLs for Secure Gateway and Tunnel Connections.
- Setting the PCoIP External URL. See Set the External URLs for a View Connection Server Instance.
- Modifying the PCoIP External URL. See Set the External URLs for a View Connection Server Instance.
- Installing Horizon Agent. See the Horizon Agent installation topics in the Setting Up Desktop and Application Pools document.
- Installing Horizon Client for Windows. See the VMware Horizon Client for Windows document in https://www.vmware.com/support/viewclients/doc/viewclients_pubs.html. Only Windows clients are supported.