View Security provides a concise reference to the security features of VMware Horizon 7.
- Required system and database login accounts.
- Configuration options and settings that have security implications.
- Resources that must be protected, such as security-relevant configuration files and passwords, and the recommended access controls for secure operation.
- Location of log files and their purpose.
- External interfaces, ports, and services that must be open or enabled for the correct operation of View.
This information is intended for IT decision makers, architects, administrators, and others who must familiarize themselves with the security components of View.