You can allow access to the View Connection Server instance from outside the network to users and groups while restricting access for other users and groups.
- An Access Point appliance, security server, or load balancer must be deployed outside the network as a gateway to the View Connection Server instance to which the user is entitled. For more information about deploying an Access Point appliance, see the Deploying and Configuring Access Point document.
- The users who get remote access must be entitled to desktop or application pools.
- In View Administrator, select Users and Groups.
- Click the Remote Access tab.
- Click Add and select one or more search criteria, and click Find to find users or groups based on your search criteria.
- To provide remote access for a user or group, select a user or group and click OK.
- To remove a user or group from remote access, select the user or group, click Delete, and click OK.