This workflow allows end users to allocate a machine to themselves.
- Log in to vRealize Automation as an administrator.
- Select a new Service Blueprint.
vRealize Automation Version
7.2 and later
- Click the Add (+) icon.
- On the Add Blueprint - Workflow tab, navigate to , select the workflow, and click Next.
- On the Details tab, select the Hide catalog request information page check box and click Next.
- On the Blueprint Form tab, click Next.
- On the Provisioned Resource tab, select desktop[ViewDesktop] and click Add.
The blueprint is added to the list on the Service Blueprints page, and the Status column shows that the blueprint is in draft form.
- On the Service Blueprints page, select the blueprint and click the Publish button above the table.
The service blueprint for the workflow is published and appears in thetable.
What to do next
Import other desktop allocation workflows.