This workflow allows end users to request a remote application for their own use.
- Log in to vRealize Automation as an administrator.
- Click the Design tab
- Select Xaas > XaaS Blueprints and click the New (+) button to add a blueprint for the workflow.
- On the New Blueprint pane’s Workflow tab, expand the Orchestrator > Library > Horizon > Workflows > vCAC.
- Select the Self-Service Request Application workflow and click Next.
- In the Self-Service Request Application – Edit Blueprint pane, select the Hide catalog request information page check box and click Next.
- On the Blueprint Form tab, click Next.
- On the Provisioned Resource tab, click Finish.
The new Self-Service Request Application blueprint is added to the list on the XaaS Blueprints page and has a status of Draft.
- Select the row for the Self-Service Request Application blueprint and click the Publish button above the table.
The service blueprint for the Self-Service Request Application workflow is published and appears in the Xaas > Xaas Blueprints table.