In this last step, you upload the action icons that you had exported from vRealize Orchestrator and saved to your local computer.
Before you begin
Verify that you exported the icons to your local system. See Export Action Item Icons from vRealize Orchestrator.
Entitle users to the actions that will be displayed for desktop and pool items in vRealize Automation. See Entitle Users to Action Items.
- Log in to vRealize Automation as an administrator.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Select .
- On the Actions page, expand the Advanced Search control, and in the Resource Type drop-down list, select ViewDesktop or ViewPool, and click the search icon.
Only the actions for this type of resource are displayed.
- Click the appropriate item in the list of filtered actions, and click the Browse button next to Icon.
- Navigate to the icon file on your local computer, select the file, and click Open.
- On the Configure Action page, click Update.
The icon will now appear on the Items tab in vRealize Automation.