The Domain Connectivity Health monitor checks the connectivity between a View Connection Server host’s domain and any trusted domains. To avoid seeing alerts for a domain, you can exclude the domain from connectivity monitoring.
Integrate View with SCOM. See Setting Up a SCOM Integration.
- In the Operations Manager console, go to Monitoring\VMware View and select the Group State view or the Group Node State view.
- Right-click the View Connection Server instance and select .
- Right-click the Domain Connectivity Health entry for the View Connection Server instance in the Health Explorer and select Monitor Properties.
- On the Overrides tab, click Override and select the option for all objects of the same class.
- In the Override Properties window, select the Override check box for the DomainExcludeList parameter, type the name of the excluded domain in the Override Setting text box, and select the Enforced check box.
To exclude more than one domain, use spaces to separate the domain names.
- Click Apply and then click OK to save your changes.