You use Horizon Administrator to configure the external URLs for a Connection Server instance.
About this task
The secure tunnel external URL, PCoIP external URL, and Blast external URL must be the addresses that client systems use to reach this Connection Server instance.
Verify that the secure tunnel connections and the PCoIP Secure Gateway are enabled on the Connection Server instance. See Configure the PCoIP Secure Gateway and Secure Tunnel Connections.
To set the Blast external URL, verify that the Blast Secure Gateway is enabled on the Connection Server instance. See Configure the Blast Secure Gateway.
- In Horizon Administrator, click .
- Select the Connection Servers tab, select a Connection Server instance, and click Edit.
- Type the secure tunnel external URL in the External URL text box.
The URL must contain the protocol, client-resolvable host name and port number.
For example: https://myserver.example.com:443Note:
You can use the IP address if you have to access a Connection Server instance when the host name is not resolvable. However, the host that you contact will not match the SSL certificate that is configured for the Connection Server instance, resulting in blocked access or access with reduced security.
- Type the PCoIP Secure Gateway external URL in the PCoIP External URL text box.
In an IPv4 environment, specify the PCoIP external URL as an IP address with the port number 4172. In an IPv6 environment, you can specify an IP address or a fully qualified domain name, and the port number 4172. In either case, do not include a protocol name.
For example, in an IPv4 environment: 10.20.30.40:4172
Clients must be able to use the URL to reach the security server.
- Type the Blast Secure Gateway external URL in the Blast External URL text box.
The URL must contain the HTTPS protocol, client-resolvable host name, and port number.
For example: https://myserver.example.com:8443
By default, the URL includes the FQDN of the secure tunnel external URL and the default port number, 8443. The URL must contain the FQDN and port number that a client system can use to reach this Connection Server host.
- Verify that all addresses in this dialog allow client systems to reach this Connection Server instance.
- Click OK.