You can allow access to the View Connection Server instance from outside the network to users and groups while restricting access for other users and groups.
An Access Point appliance, security server, or load balancer must be deployed outside the network as a gateway to the View Connection Server instance to which the user is entitled. For more information about deploying an Access Point appliance, see the Deploying and Configuring Access Point document.
The users who get remote access must be entitled to desktop or application pools.
- In View Administrator, select Users and Groups.
- Click the Remote Access tab.
- Click Add and select one or more search criteria, and click Find to find users or groups based on your search criteria.
- To provide remote access for a user or group, select a user or group and click OK.
- To remove a user or group from remote access, select the user or group, click Delete, and click OK.