You can reduce the size of a manual desktop pool by removing unmanaged machines from the pool.
- In Horizon Administrator, select .
- Double-click the pool ID of the manual pool.
- Select the Inventory tab.
- Select the unmanaged machines to remove.
- Click Remove.
- If users are logged in to the unmanaged machine-based desktops, choose whether to terminate the sessions or let the sessions remain active.
Active sessions remain until the user logs off. Connection Server does not keep track of these sessions.
Active sessions end immediately.
- Click OK.
The unmanaged machines are removed from the pool.