You can change an existing home site assignment for a specific user or group.
To modify the association between a global entitlement and a home site for a specific user or group, see Modify a Home Site Override.
- Log in to the Horizon Administrator user interface for any Connection Server instance in the pod federation.
- In Horizon Administrator, select Users and Groups, click the Home Site tab, and select Assignment.
- Select the home site assignment to modify and click Edit.
- Select a different home site from the Home Site drop-down menu.
- Click OK to save the new home site assignment.