To configure a Connection Server instance or security server to recognize and use an TLS certificate, you must modify the certificate Friendly name to vdm.
About this task
Verify that the server certificate is imported into the Import a Signed Server Certificate into a Windows Certificate Store.folder in the Windows Certificate Store. See
- In the MMC window on the Windows Server host, expand the Certificates (Local Computer) node and select the folder.
- Right-click the certificate that is issued to the Horizon 7 server host and click Properties.
- On the General tab, delete the Friendly name text and type vdm.
- Click Apply and click OK.
- Verify that no other server certificates in the
folder have a Friendly name of vdm.
- Locate any other server certificate, right-click the certificate, and click Properties.
- If the certificate has a Friendly name of vdm, delete the name, click Apply, and click OK.
What to do next
Import the root certificate and intermediate certificates into the Windows local computer certificate store.
After all certificates in the chain are imported, you must restart the Connection Server service or Security Server service to make your changes take effect.