Use Horizon Console to add information for any additional App Volumes Managers that can be used when creating JMP assignments.
- In Horizon Console, click Settings (JMP).
- Click the App Volumes tab and click Add.
The Add App Volumes Instance dialog box appears.
- In the Name text box, enter a unique name to assign to the App Volumes instance. If you leave the text box blank, the value you enter in the App Volumes Server URL text box is used.
- In the App Volumes Server URL text box, enter a valid URL for the App Volumes Manager that you want to associate with your JMP Server. If a load balancer manages the App Volumes Manager that you are adding, enter the URL for that load balancer.
If the App Volumes Managers you have added are connected to different SQL databases, information about the App Volumes Manager that you add appears in the App Volumes tab. If the App Volumes Managers are connected to the same SQL database, only the information about the previously registered App Volumes Manager appears on the App Volumes tab.
- Enter the App Volumes administrator user name and password that your JMP Server can use to access your App Volumes Manager.
- Enter the domain name for the App Volumes service account that is used for the JMP assignments.
- To make the App Volumes Manager that you are currently adding as the default App Volumes Manager server to use when JMP assignments are created, click the toggle button. You can change the server you want to use at the time a JMP assignment is being created.
The toggle button changes to the blue color with a Yes label.
- Click Save.