You use Horizon Administrator to modify the external URLs for a security server.
Verify that the secure tunnel connections are enabled on the Connection Server instance that is paired with this security server.
- In Horizon Administrator, select .
- Select the Security Servers tab, select the security server, and click Edit.
- Type the Secure Tunnel external URL in the External URL text box.
The URL must contain the protocol, client-resolvable security server host name and port number.
For example: https://myserver.example.com:443Note:
You can use the IP address if you have to access a security server when the host name is not resolvable. However, the host that you contact will not match the TLS certificate that is configured for the security server, resulting in blocked access or access with reduced security.
- Verify that all addresses in this dialog allow client systems to reach this security server host.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Horizon Administrator sends the updated external URL to the security server. You do not need to restart the security server service for the changes to take effect.