This workflow allows end users to request an application stack for their own use.
- Log in to vRealize Automation as an administrator.
- Click the Design tab
- Select Xaas > XaaS Blueprints and click the New (+) button to add a blueprint for the workflow.
- On the New Blueprint pane’s Workflow tab, expand the Orchestrator > Library > Horizon > Workflows > vCAC.
- Select the Assign an App Stack to User workflow and click Next.
- In the Assign an App Stack to User - Edit Blueprint pane, delete the default value in the Name text box, and enter Self Service to Request an App Stack.
- Select the Hide catalog request information page checkbox and click Next.
- On the Blueprint Form tab, click in the The User to Entitled text box.
- Click the Constraints tab and specify the constraint values to use for the user.
- Click to expand the Value drop-down list and select the Field radio button.
- Click the Define Field Values link, expand Request Info > Requested by, and select Principal ID from the drop-down list.
- Click Apply to save your selection.
- Back on the Constraints tab, click to expand the Visible drop-down list, select Constant, and select No.
- Click Apply.
- On the Blueprint Form tab, click Finish.
The new Self-Service to Request an App Stack blueprint is added to the list on the XaaS Blueprints page and has a status of Draft.
- Select the row for the Self-Service to Request an App Stack blueprint and click the Publish button above the table.
The service blueprint for the Self-Service to Request an App Stack workflow is published and appears in the Xaas > Xaas Blueprints page.