In vRealize Automation, administrators must create a service to entitle users to catalog items.
If you have been using vRealize Automation, you might have already created these services or equivalent ones.
Verify that you have administrator credentials for the Orchestrator server. The account must be a member of the vRealize Orchestrator Admin group configured to authenticate through vCenter Single Sign-On.
Familiarize yourself with the procedures for creating services in vRealize Automation. The vRealize Automation documentation is available at https://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/vcac-pubs.html.
- Log in to vRealize Automation as an administrator.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Select .
- Create a service for the delegated administrators business group.
- Click the Add Service (+) icon.
- On the Details tab, supply a name, and in the Status list, select Active.
- Click Add.
- Repeat the step to create a service for the end users business group.
What to do next
Create entitlements for delegated administrators and end users.