You can use the system health dashboard in Horizon Administrator to quickly see problems that might affect the operation of Horizon 7 or access to remote desktops by end users.
The system health dashboard in the top left of the Horizon Administrator display provides a number of links that you can use to view reports about the operation of Horizon 7:
- Provides a link to the Sessions screen, which displays information about the status of remote desktop and application sessions.
- Problem vCenter VMs
- Provides a link to the Machines screen, which displays information about vCenter virtual machines, RDS hosts, other machines that Horizon 7 has flagged as having problems.
- Problem RDS Hosts
- Provides a link to the RDS Hosts tab on the Machines screen, which displays information about RDS hosts that Horizon 7 has flagged as having problems.
- Provides links to the Events screen filtered for error events and for warning events.
- System Health
- Provides links to the Dashboard screen, which displays summaries of the status of Horizon 7 components, registered Unified Access Gateway details for version 3.4 or later, vSphere components, domains, desktops, and datastore usage.
The system health dashboard displays a numbered link against each item. This value indicates the number of items that the linked report provides details about.