After you create an unauthenticated access user, you must entitle the user to access published applications.
- Create a farm based on a group of RDS hosts. See "Creating Farms" in the Setting Up Published Desktops and Applications in Horizon 7 document.
- Create an application pool for published applications that run on a farm of RDS hosts. See "Creating Application Pools" in the Setting Up Published Desktops and Applications in Horizon 7 document.
- In Horizon Administrator, select and click the name of the application pool.
- Select Add entitlement from the Entitlements drop-down menu.
- Click Add, select one or more search criteria, click Find, and select the Unauthenticated Users check box to find unauthenticated access users based on your search criteria.
- Select the users to entitle to the applications in the pool and click OK.
- Click OK to save your changes.
An unauthenticated access icon appears next to the unauthenticated access user after the entitlement process completes.
What to do next
Use an unauthenticated access user to log in to Horizon Client. See, Unauthenticated Access From Horizon Client.