Log in to Horizon Client with unauthenticated access and start the published application.
To ensure greater security, the unauthenticated access user has a user alias that you can use to log in to Horizon Client. When you select a user alias, you do not need to provide the AD credentials or UPN for the user. After you log in to Horizon Client, you can click your published applications to start the applications. For more information about installing and setting up Horizon Clients, see the Horizon Client documentation at the VMware Horizon Clients documentation Web page .
- Verify that Horizon 7 version 7.1 Connection Server is configured for unauthenticated access.
- Verify that the unauthenticated access users are created in Horizon Administrator. If the default unauthenticated user is the only unauthenticated access user, Horizon Client connects to the Connection Server instance with the default user.
- Start Horizon Client.
- In Horizon Client, select Log in anonymously with Unauthenticated Access.
- Connect to the Connection Server instance.
- Select a user alias from the drop-down menu and click Login.
The default user has the "default" suffix.
- Double-click a published application to start the application.