If your Cloud Pod Architecture topology contains multiple pods, you might want to group those pods into different sites. The Cloud Pod Architecture feature treats pods in the same site equally.
- Decide whether your Cloud Pod Architecture topology should include sites. See Creating Cloud Pod Architecture Sites.
- Initialize the Cloud Pod Architecture feature. See Initialize the Cloud Pod Architecture Feature in Horizon Console.
- In the Horizon Administrator user interface for any Connection Server instance in the pod federation, click Horizon Console.
- In Horizon Console, select and click Add.
- Type a name for the site in the Name text box.
The site name can contain between 1 and 64 characters.
- (Optional) Type a description of the site in the Description text box.
The site name can contain between 1 and 1024 characters.
- To create the site, click OK.