You might need to modify an existing JMP assignment due to changes with the components that were used to define it. You can use Horizon Console to make the necessary changes to the JMP assignment.
- Ensure that the pre-requisites listed in Administering JMP Assignments have been met.
- The JMP assignment you plan to edit must not be in a "Pending" state.
- In Horizon Console, click Assignments (JMP).
- Select the JMP assignment you want to edit either by clicking the check box or the JMP assignment's name in the list.
- Click Edit.
- In the Edit Assignment wizard, modify the current settings.
Click Cancel if you want to discontinue at any point during the editing process.
- If you want to remove any of the currently selected users or groups, click the delete icon (X).
- Click Next.
- In the Desktops tab, select a desktop pool that you want included in the JMP assignment. Click Next.
- In the Applications tab, select the available applications that you want added to the JMP assignment or deselect the ones that were previously selected. Click Next.
- In the User Environment tab, decide whether you are going to configure the JMP assignment with any of the available user environment settings.
- With Disable UEM Settings? set to No, clicking Skip means that the User Environment Manager assignment file is not going to be saved to the User Environment Manager configuration share. All the User Environment Manager settings are going to be applied on the virtual desktop workspaces created for the users using the JMP assignment you are currently editing.
- With Disable UEM Settings? set to No, select the user environment settings that you want applied to the JMP assignment being created. Clicking Next creates the User Environment Manager assignment file with the selected user environment settings. The selected settings are applied to the virtual desktop workspaces created for the users using the JMP assignment you are currently editing.
- With Disable UEM settings? set to Yes, the list of available user environment settings are removed from view. When you click Next, an empty assignment file is written to the User Environment Manager configuration share. Disabling User Environment Manager settings ensures that no user environment settings are applied to the virtual desktop workspaces created for the users using the JMP assignment you are currently editing.
- In the Definitions tab, if applicable, modify the current values in the Name, Description, or when to attach the AppStack to the JMP assignment.
- Click Next.
- Review the summary of the changes you made and click Submit to save the modifications.
If successful, the changes are saved. If there are any problems encountered, additional information is provided and any possible action that you can take are displayed.